miercuri, aprilie 19, 2006

Cu prieteni la Dallas astazi

This is Andrea's family outside their former home in Dallas and then me with a couple of the Pata gals... So there is this whole height thing I mentioned here in Romania...
Next week will be very exciting Vera (my assistant) and I are going to the ramp at the dump, where the people scavenge for recyclables. Today we went to visit Andrea's family at Dallas but they have moved to the ramp because the city is widening the road (path) on the hillside to the dump for the trucks so many families are being displaced in the process. So, now we will just have go to the ramp to see her. I hope we can get, past the guards (city property)... Plan A is just to tell them we are visiting a family. If that doesn't work, Titi will take us in a back way over the hills. If all else fails, we'll dress the part and go in a horse cart with our pals. I think Plan A will work but it is always good to have a backup plan.

Etichete: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger gangsta gyrl said...

let me guess hmmm r u the tall girl in the middle who looks american? hahah sorry chris just can't help it. you rock for having courage to pursue your dreams and do your thing! mergi fată!

12:15 p.m.  

Trimiteți un comentariu

<< Home